Shipping & Returns
Applicable to web purchases only. Excludes bullion i.e. silver coins.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all web purchases!*
*Anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- All exchanges for items must made within 30-days of receipt.
- Call customer service at 248-851-1400 or email us at email@example.com to obtain authorization for return.
- Special orders & Import orders may NOT be exchanged or canceled. Earrings may not be exchanged.
- The customer will be responsible for returning merchandise at their cost.
- All exchanges must be insured for the value of the item(s) and packed to arrive damage free.
- Preferred carrier for returns is UPS. If items are damaged in transit, as the ‘shipper’ you will be responsible for filing the claim.
- We will not ship items(s) that are being exchanged, until original item(s) are received and inspected.
- All returns must be shipped no more than 30 days after a return authorization is issued.
- Once the exchanged item(s) is received in good condition, your exchanged item(s) will be shipped and/or a credit will be processed.
- Holiday Items and dated items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All Returns for undamaged items must made within 30-days of receipt for refund. Items can not be returned after 30 days.
- Call customer service at 248-851-1400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorization for return. Returns without an authorization are subject to refusal or a 15% restocking fee at our discretion.
- The customer will be responsible for returning merchandise at their cost. This is standard across the world wide web. We are glad to ship your orders to you free of charge (Orders over $100 in the Cont. U.S.) but if you would like to return the item, the buyer is always responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- All returns must be insured for the value of the item and packed to arrive damage free. If you do not insure the item and it arrives damaged, unfortunately we can not give you a refund. You would not like to receive you order damaged and we would not want to have it returned damaged. Plus insurance only costs a dollar or two.
- Preferred carrier for returns is UPS. If items are damaged in transit, as you are the ‘shipper’, you will be responsible for filing the claim. UPS does an overall outstanding job and is much more dependable
- Many people are too busy to go to a UPS drop off location so we offer a call tag service where UPS will come to you door and pick up the package. There is an additional $10 fee combined with the return shipping cost that must be prepaid before the return is authorized. While costing a little extra this is a great way to do a return if you, like so many of us, are to busy to go to a UPS drop off location. Please email us at email@example.com to arrange this service. Please allow 1 business day for a response as a shipping quote must be generated by our shipping department.
- Customer will be credited or refunded for the merchandise that is returned in undamaged/unused condition by the payment method used by customer.
- For orders under $100 where the customer was charged shipping we do not refund the cost of shipping.
- Refunds for returns are issued within 5 business days upon receipt of merchandise in our warehouse.
- For authorized undamaged returns, we DO NOT CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE. You will find that this is something that almost all of our competitors charge. We want to make our customers happy even if they do not like the item when it arrives. No one wants to pay a 10-15% fee just for returning something. We wouldn't want to, so why would you?